The subsequent articles in this section outline the key data within Penji and how you can upload it yourself, 100% independent from IT. That said, here are common IT integrations that we are happy to set up for you:
- Setup Single Signon (SSO) for all users (highly recommended!)
- Import all courses offered at your school this semester
- Import students' registered courses, making it easier for them to get setup and restricting their booking to their registered courses
- Import student information, like year, hometown, GPA, academic standing, etc. This data is viewable in our data dashboards
- Import student grade data at the end of a semester, allowing for analysis within Penji's data system on engagement by GPA
- Export Penji session data, sending it to other systems used for analysis on campus
To initiate any of these, please submit your IT Request Form which you can edit at a later date to update your requests.
How Penji Integrates
Integrations Occur via Flat-File SFTP Transfer. Penji hosts an SFTP server that can be used as the medium for transferring one or more flat-files (CSVs) to and from your schools systems. Both your IT team and Penji will set up a recurring piece of code to initiate an export from one system and an import into the other, occurring via SFTP. Many of the above examples run on a 24-hour schedule, keeping the data in all systems fresh.
How To Get Started
Submit your IT Request Form to get started on this.